Rad Reading-September

A Good Girls Guide To Murder by Holly Jackson is a great book it is about a high school girl named Pip who is investigating a murder for a school project which everyone thinks that the boyfriend did it but Pip thinks he is innocent. So she questions the victim and “murderer’s” friends and family to try and figure out if he was innocent or not. I liked this book because it had just the right amount of suspense and you could never predict the plot of the story. my favorite character is Pip because she is very determined to prove Sal innocent she spends her day investigating the case my favorite line from the book is “But it wasn’t haunted by ghosts, just three sad people trying to live their lives as before. A house not haunted by flickering lights or spectral falling chairs, but by dark spray-painted letters of ‘Scum Family’ and stone shattered windows.” this quote is my favorite because it shows how Pip has a different perspective than everyone else and shows that she doesn’t care what other people think.

One thought on “Rad Reading-September

1. This is a great start, but you are missing many parts of the assignment. Please be sure to look at the instructions, refer to the examples, and utilize the check list. These things will help you!