Mansion On The Beach

If I could design my dream house it would be a mask on on the beach so I could surf any time I want and it would have a pool so if I didn’t want to swim in the ocean I could swim in the pool it would also have a home theater so I could watch any movie I want also I would want my own private yacht and my room would have a king size bed and a huge gaming setup The house would also have lots of guest rooms for my friends I would also want a personal chef that could cook me anything I want there would also be a theme park in my backyard for me and my friends and family there would also be a sports field and a helicopter pad on the roof for transportation and that is my dream house.

One thought on “Mansion On The Beach

1. Great idea about having a personal chef! I would love for you to proofread to make sure you have punctuation where you should have it at the end of sentences. A good idea is to read it aloud and where you naturally pause, you should put a period because it is the end of the idea. Finally, proofread so all of your words are spelled correctly so the reader can understand exactly what you mean. 🙂